BZFSC along with four other regional clubs offer test sessions throughout the year. Below you will find more information for dates, locations, and applications for upcoming test sessions.
Body Zone Figure Skating Club TEST Session
Fall Test Session – Sunday, November 5, 2017 from 7:30 am – 12:00 pm – Gold panel judges for MIF and Freestyle Single and Dance Tests.
TEST SESSION IS NOW FULL. We will not be accepting any other participants at this time.
- Applications are available from any ice monitor at the rink or by downloading one here.
- Club members (including associate members) can take one (1) free test but you will still need to pay an ice fee and a hospitality fee ($18 total).
- Practice ice will be available from 7:00 am – 7:30 am. No additional warm-ups this test session.
- Test session schedule will be available on this site and at the monitors desk after October 23rd and at least a week before the test session.
- Contact our Test Chair with any questions.
Additional Test Facilities
BZFSC now has reciprocal agreements with four local clubs. As a BZFSC member you do not have to pay their non-member fees.